vendredi 6 juillet 2012

This is the end

Of the world ? If this was the case, you would known as well as me...
Of my life ? Almost (no, I'm joking)
Of this blog ? Not at all.
Of my high-school years ? Yes. Definitely yes.

I have just had my results at the exam of the "bac" (Baccalauréat). I passed with a "Good" distinction (70 to 80%). I had 19/20 at the English exam, the same mark as my English friend. I'm so proud for this mark !
But I'm not happy because I should have had a "Very well" distinction in fact ;) It was my goal, but I failed.
Of course, this is not so bad, but... I'm upset with it =(

Well, I have to accept that result. Now I'm on vacation. But I have to focus on my medical studies. It will be much harder than the "bac". This is an end, but a beginning too.
A brand new life is starting...

Célia.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire